It’s that time of year. Everyone has made their New Year’s Resolutions, diligently stuck to them for a few weeks, and then real life starts to kick those carefully thought out resolutions through the door. Motivation has sunken down and it’s starting to seem like a New Year’s Resolution just wasn’t meant to happen this year.
We want to help you get that motivation back for whatever those goals may be. I know a big obstacle for many (including me) is usually getting out of bed earlier to accomplish what we planned. That’s why we’ve created this playlist to help you wake up and get motivated in the morning, and maybe even be excited about it. And since it’s been said that forming a habit takes 21 days, we’ve given you 21 songs to get started. To make it easier we’ve linked each song to iTunes so you can purchase and download it on to your device in no time at all.
Pro Tip: You can bring this playlist into the shower if you have your waterproof iPod.
1. On Top of the World – Imagine Dragons 3:12 / 100 BPM
2. Beautiful Day – U2 4:08 / 136 BPM
3. Renegades – X Ambassadors3:15 / 180 BPM
4. Flashed Junk Mind – Milky Chance 4:21 / 118 BPM
5. Sunshine – Matisyahu 3:33 / 100 BPM
6. We Weren’t Born to Follow – Bon Jovi4:04 / 126 BPM
7.Good Life – One Republic 4:14 / 95 BPM
8. Budapest – George Ezra 3:20 / 128 BPM
9. (Waka Waka) This Time for Africa – Shakira 3:22 / 127 BPM
11. Magic [feat. Rivers Cuomo] – B.O.B 3:16 / 82 BPM
12. Best Day of My Life – American Authors 3:14 / 100 BPM
13. Pompeii – Bastille3:34 / 127 BPM
14. Around the World – Kings of Leon 3:34 / 113 BPM
15. I Can Lift a Car – Walk the Moon 4:48 / 102 BPM
16. Young and Crazy – Frankie Ballard 3:00 / 115 BPM
17. The Sound of Sunshine – Michael Franti & Spearhead3:45 / 97 BPM
18. Feel Again – One Republic 3:05 / 140 BPM
19. Can’t Hold Us [feat. Ray Dalton] – Macklemore & Ryan Lewis 4:18 / 146 BPM
20. My Body – Young the Giant 4:04 / 130 BPM
21. Upside Down – Jack Johnson 3:28 / 102 BPM
Tell us what you think! Does this playlist help you get motivated to get up and out or are your songs different? Let us know in the comments below.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
This pandemic has taught me that while I can’t control what’s going on in the world, I can control my mindset. For me, this looks like finding a few things to be grateful for each morning... With that said, I wanted to share my gratitude list with all of you: