Are your old goggles making it hard to see your new progress?
The best name in waterproof headphones now presents the best in swimming goggles. Offering 100% UV protection, 180-degree field of view with undistorted optics, and anti-fog coating. Ampyx are secured with a split-strap design, use a one-click system for adjustments, and have ultra-soft silicone double eye gaskets.
• Use care in adjusting and wearing all swim goggles, especially when wet.
• DO NOT use goggles if skin is broken. Discontinue use immediately if irritation arises.
• DO NOT dive into the water wearing goggles without proper instruction.
• DO NOT pull them away from your face, as they could spring back and hurt your eyes.
• TO REMOVE GOGGLES SAFELY take hold of the eyepieces and lift them gently up onto your forehead and push them up over the top of your head.
• Goggles are for surface swimming only and are not intended for recreational water sports which involve diving below the surface.
• Keep lenses free from dirt and oil.
• Wash gently in clear, cold water after use and air dry. (Chlorinated water left on goggles can damage them)
• Protect your lenses by storing goggles in packaging or a soft case.
• DO NOT leave goggles laying in direct sunlight.