Just three steps:
Pack. Ship. Submit.
Thank you for reaching out to us for support! We are sorry that troubleshooting your device was unsuccessful. We are happy to replace your device while it is under Underwater Audio's Warranty. Per our Policies and Warranty, the cost of shipping returns will not be covered by Underwater Audio.
Please follow the instructions below for a quicker replacement:
- To package your return, we recommend a small padded envelope or box. Do not use a plain envelope, this may lead to your return being lost.
- Please only include the device and its USB charger. Do not include functioning headphones or other accessories you received. When we ship your replacement, we will only include the replacement device and a USB charger unless other arrangements have been previously made with our team.
- Inside of your return's package, please include a note with your name and email address to help our Return's Team find you in our system. (If you have your original order number, that is also very helpful!)
- To return, please mail to our business address:
Unit 3130 580 Seaborne Avenue
Port Coquitlam, B.C.
International Orders: You must ship with a tracking number to get a replacement.
We recommend whichever shipping service in your area is the cheapest, and provides a tracking number. Once your return has a valid and active tracking number, we will mail out a replacement device to you. We do not recommend using an expensive shipping method. Shipping your device to us with a faster or more expensive service will not speed up your replacement.
If you do not use a tracking number, we will be unable to send you a replacement.
- When your package has a tracking number, please fill out and submit the form below. It will give our team the information they need to send out your replacement device as soon as the tracking number has been activated.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email our Customer Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are open Monday - Friday from 8am - 5pm PST.