We’re in the thick of summer now, and for many people, that means time to hit the highways for a road trip. Whether you’re going to visit family, go on a weekend getaway or taking a trip across the country, music is a must for every road trip! It makes the time go by faster, keeps you awake and can even fill in the awkward silences if you’re riding with someone you can’t talk to for hours on end.
We have a younger crowd working here at Underwater Audio, yet when we asked for everyone’s favorite travel songs we got an incredible amount of suggestions from the 70’s and 80’s! Having spent hours in the car listening to hits from the Eagles and Fleetwood Mac growing up myself, I agree this is the best road trip music. So drift back a few decades with us and enjoy your drive.
1.Take is Easy – The Eagles 3:31
2. I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles) – The Proclaimers 3:39
3. Don’t Stop Me Now – Queen 3:30
4. Africa – Toto 4:56
5. Peaceful Easy Feeling – The Eagles 4:17
6. Horse With No Name – America 4:12
7. Go Your Own Way – Fleetwood Mac 3:38
8. American Pie – Don McLean 8:35
9. Anyway You Want It – Journey 3:23
10. Ventura Highway – America 3:31
11. My Sharona – The Knack 3:59
12. The Chain – Fleetwood Mac 4:30
13. The Joker – Steve Miller Band 3:37
14. Dust in the Wind – Kansas 3:26
15. You’re So Vain – Carly Simon 4:18
16. Brown Eyed Girl – Van Morrison 3:06
17. Rhiannon – Fleetwood Mac – 4:12
We’re making it possible! Check out underwateraudio.com/delphin to learn more about our waterproof mini Android swimming wearable.
This pandemic has taught me that while I can’t control what’s going on in the world, I can control my mindset. For me, this looks like finding a few things to be grateful for each morning... With that said, I wanted to share my gratitude list with all of you: