From competitive swimmers, open water swimmers, swim coaches, or kids with summer pool passes — these unique gifts are perfect for everyone.
8 Perfect Gifts for Swimmers
- Underwater Audio Delphin 2.0 Waterproof Audio Player
- Outex Phone Pro Kit
- AquaGuard Swimmer’s Bundle
- Speedo Deluxe Ventilator Mesh Bag
- Mack’s Ear Dryer
- Swimbuds Ampyx Goggles
- Triggerpoint GRID Multidensity Foam Roller
- BPS “Storm” Neoprene Fin Socks
Top Pick: Underwater Audio Delphin 2.0 Waterproof Audio Player
Let’s be real, who enjoys swimming in silence? Fend off boredom with the Delphin 2.0. You can finally listen to your favorite music, podcast, or audiobooks — all underwater.
Without something good to listen to, it’s really easy to sink into an unhealthy cycle of talking yourself down. This is especially true when the only thing you do hear is splashing, gasping, screaming children and the thoughts in your head.
Get back in the zone with the Delphin 2.0, a totally waterproof audio player that can connect to all your favorite audio apps! Accompanied by your favorite music, podcasts, or audiobooks, you’ll look forward to doing another lap or 20!
Other devices use workaround solutions to connect waterproof earbuds via casting and Bluetooth-projected radio waves. That results in staticky audio that cuts in and out with every dip below the waves.
The Delphin 2.0 provides uninterrupted, amazingly clear sound. The lightweight device easily holds entire audio libraries up to 8GB or 16 GB, all available at the touch of a button.
It’s audio technology designed by swimmers, for swimmers.
- Compatible with Apple Music, Spotify, Audible, Libby, Amazon Music, and more.
- 12-hour battery life, lasting up to a week on average.
- 100% waterproof.
- Wi-fi compatible and easy to navigate, similar to a smartphone.
- Clear sound-quality: no lag or static.
- Built-in activity tracker, including lap times and swim statistics.
- Airtight earbuds designed to keep the water out.
- Easily clips to your goggles.
Retail Price: $ 220.00 USD
Outex Phone Pro Kit
The Outex Phone Case is perfect for casual and competitive swimmers alike. This clear, sturdy phone case was specially designed by professional photographers to take high-quality pictures anywhere, even under the waves. The best part? It’s compatible for just about any smartphone.
Record and review your laps with your coach, or take silly underwater selfies — whatever you want!
- Universal smartphone model compatibility.
- Professional-grade underwater photo quality.
- Complete touchscreen functionality.
- Compatible with other smartphone image accessories, such as selfie sticks, tripods, etc.
- Accessibly designed and easy to use.
Retail Price: $ 149.00 USD
AquaGuard Swimmer’s Bundle
Say goodbye to the days of chlorine anxiety with The AquaGuard Swimmer’s Bundle!
It can be hard to enjoy your time at the pool without worrying about keeping your hair healthy and hydrated. Everyone dreads going to the hairdresser and having to explain the dead ends and green-tint before cutting off a few inches.
Whether you swim laps every day or float once a month, the AquaGuard Swimmer’s Bundle is formulated with only the best stuff to keep your hair healthy, soft, shiny and NOT green! The bundle includes:
- AquaGuard Pre-Swim Hair Defense: Protects your hair from UV rays and traps the harmful chemicals and minerals in the water.
- AquaGuard After-Swim UV Detangler: Eliminates painful tangles and frizz, blocks UV rays, and softens your hair.
- AquaGuard After-Swim Gentle Shampoo: Rinses off the Pre-Swim Hair Defense and all the trapped chlorine and minerals. Bonus: it smells amazing!
- AquaGuard Everyday Conditioner: Packed with vitamins and nutrients perfect for a swimmer’s hair, keeping it smooth and silky.
- Made with shea butter, sweet almond oil, and aloe leaf
- Prevents damage to the hair follicles
- Made locally in California
Retail Price: $ 70.99 USD
Speedo Deluxe Ventilator Mesh Bag
Don’t you hate accidentally getting your clothes soggy? With the Speedo Deluxe Ventilator Mesh Bag, your favorite swimmer will be safely able to carry whatever they need to and from the pool. The mesh material allows for quicker drying, making an accidental splash of water totally not a big deal.
Even if you skip swimming for the day and decide to run laps instead, we can’t recommend it enough as a reliable gym bag.
- Open-weave mesh fabric for faster drying.
- Drawstring enclosure, keeping everything inside safe and secure.
- Comes with a shoulder strap, making the journey easy and comfortable.
- Available in a variety of colors and patterns!
Retail Price: $ 35.00 USD
Mack’s Ear Dryer
When moisture is trapped within the ear canal for too long, you’ll wind up with a painful case of swimmer’s ear. Although this infection is mostly common with kids, many swimmers from all age groups are very, very familiar with it. Fortunately, swimmer’s ear is a curable curse with the right maintenance!
Mack’s Ear Dryer does exactly what it says: keeps your ears nice and dry after a long day in the pool and prevents any bacteria from growing. It’s a must-have, especially for our open-water swimmers who spend long periods of time in the deep blue.
- Dries ears with warm, comfortable air.
- Only takes 60 seconds to dry an ear canal.
- Safe for all ages.
- Folds shut, making it simple to travel with.
Retail Price: $ 59.99 USD
Swimbuds Ampyx Goggles
Seeing where you’re swimming is crucial, but finding the right pair of goggles can be tricky. Sometimes they leak and fog up. Sometimes they’re too tight. Sometimes the eye gaskets are too firm, and by the time you leave the pool you’re doomed with a migraine.
Thankfully, our Ampyx goggles were designed with more than vision in mind — they have 100% UV protection to keep your eyes safe and focused, anti-fog coating to prevent distortion, and full 180-degree vision.
- Anti-fog coating
- 100% UV ray lens protection
- Split-strap design
- 180-degree field of view vision
- Comfortable silicone eye gaskets
Retail Price: $ 18.00 USD
Triggerpoint GRID Multidensity Foam Roller
Swimming is an immaculate form of exercise because you’re constantly working many parts of your body, such as your heart, muscles, and lungs. However, it’s way too easy to pull a muscle if you aren’t careful and accidentally overdo it.
To massage and stretch muscles for better performance at the pool, we recommend the Triggerpoint Multidensity Foam Roller. With its sturdy, compact design and hollow core, this foam roller is the perfect tool to quickly heal injuries and steadily improve muscle health over time. Using a roller to stretch, relieve muscle pain and improve circulation prevents the likelihood of future injuries, and hey! You’ll feel amazing.
- Recommended by coaches, physical therapists, and athletic trainers.
- Comes with instructional material on how to use it.
- Made from multidimensional, quality materials.
- Improves oxygen flow and encourages faster healing and recovery.
Retail Price: $ 36.99 USD
BPS “Storm” Neoprene Fin Socks
Straight from the shores of New Zealand, the BPS “Storm” Neoprene Fin Socks are a perfect choice for an inexpensive yet effective gift for swimmers. Whether you plan on scuba diving on vacation this summer, are dreading burning your feet on hot sand, or just hate the sensation of touching the bottom of the pool, these fin socks keep your feet snug, comfortable, and safe.
The Storm Neoprene Fin Socks are held together with seams that are glued and stitched for less water & sand entry. The neoprene material is perfect for preventing uncomfortable blisters, rashes, and sunburns.
- Made with durable and flexible neoprene material.
- Available in a variety of colors.
- Anti-slip soles prevent falls.
- Protect against sun burns, hot sand and more.
- Breathable and skin friendly.
- Adjustable ankle velcro straps for that "perfect fit" feeling.
- Comes with an instructional E-guide, complete with photos.
Retail Price: Starting at $ 19.00 USD