I am due to have a baby any day now. So, as I am sure you can imagine, I’ve got babies on the brain. What could be more sweet than looking at a bunch of photos of babies swimming? It combines the two big focuses of my life right now! But seriously, who doesn’t love a cute baby?
So, I gathered up a little photography collection to share with you. These baby swimming photos ought to help motivate me to get to the pool a lot with my baby, too. She will be a swimmer in no time.
1. This BABY SWIMMING UNDERWATER
2. This floating baby with a funny facial expression
3. This baby who seems eager to swim
4. This face in this floatie
5. This little cutie in this amazing infinity pool
6. Does this swimsuit come in adult sizes? Because she looks adorable!
7. She looks awfully excited to be in this baby pool!
8. He looks like he’s really taking it all in.
9. What fun! She is obviously have a blast.
10. This is probably my favorite photo! There is so much life in it!
11. What a serene scene. I wish I was her.
After seeing all these adorable photos of babies swimming, doesn’t it just inspire you to take a plunge in the pool? They look like they are having so much fun. I don’t know about you but I want to go swimming right now.
Of course, before I go, I will have to run get my Waterproof iPod Shuffle from Underwater Audio and throw it in my gym bag.
I never go swimming without it. It’s the best swimming accessory I’ve ever had. I can listen to my favorite songs for my entire swim by wearing this little gadget. If you don’t already have one, you need to try it. It’s absolutely amazing!
If you have any questions on this blog or our product, feel free to write to us in the comment section below.
Leave a comment
All comments are moderated before being published.