1. Choose the app you’d like to listen to. We will use Spotify for this example.
2. Open Spotify by clicking on the three white horizontal lines at the bottom of your screen and selecting the app. Sign in to your account.
3. Go to your library, which is located in the bottom-right corner, and select a playlist.
4. Download the playlist by pressing the Playlist Settings Icon "⋮" and selecting "Download".
5. Once your playlist is downloaded, test it out by playing it with your WiFi off. If your music plays while your WiFi is off, you're all set!
(Tip: You can turn your WiFi off by swiping down from the top of your screen until you see a volume slider, and selecting WiFi to turn it off. Then, you can swipe that screen away by putting your finger at the bottom of your screen and swiping upward. You can also turn it off by going back to your home screen and clicking the blue question mark to open the Help App >Open Android Settings > Network > WiFi > then toggling WiFi off at the top right.)
Every app will have different steps for taking your media offline. Please check out our App Guides for more detailed information on some of the most popular Delphin apps.