Just three steps:
Pack. Ship. Submit.
Thank you for reaching out to us for support! We are sorry that troubleshooting your device was unsuccessful. We are happy to replace your device while it is under Underwater Audio's Warranty. Per our Policies and Warranty, the cost of shipping returns will not be covered by Underwater Audio.
Please follow the instructions below for a quicker replacement:
- To package your return, we recommend a small padded envelope or box. Do not use a plain envelope, this may lead to your return being lost.
- Please only include the device and its USB charger. Do not include functioning headphones or other accessories you received. When we ship your replacement, we will only include the replacement device and a USB charger unless other arrangements have been previously made with our team.
- Inside of your return's package, please include a note with your name and email address to help our Return's Team find you in our system. (If you have your original order number, that is also very helpful!)
- To return, please mail to our business address:
- We recommend shipping with a tracking number.
It allows our Returns Department to know when we can expect your device. This allows us to process our returns as quickly as possible, and will help make sure you're receiving your replacement device in an efficient manner.
We recommend the United States Postal Service First Class Mail with Delivery Confirmation. It is the least expensive option, and is still secure and reliable.
If you opt to not use a tracking number and your package is lost during delivery, we will be unable to issue you a refund.
- When your package has a tracking number, please fill out and submit the form below. It is important to make sure that you fill out all of the pages and hit submit. If you do not submit the form below, it may delay our replacement process.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email our Customer Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are open Monday - Friday from 8am - 5pm PST.