Swimbuds are 100% waterproof. They are designed to be used in, under and around water. If you swim laps, choose from one of three tree shaped earbud sizes to create a watertight seal in your ears. If you are in a “splash zone” like stand up paddle boarding, kayaking, or boating, you may want to use the round set of earbuds that doesn’t create a seal for the greatest comfort.
Swimbuds are rugged. We’ve left these wrapped around goggle straps, taken them in the steam sauna and ran them through the wash. They just keep working.
Swimbuds are easy to use. First of all, they stay in! Secondly, with the new extra-short cord, there is no more wrapping long lengths of cord around goggle straps and Velcro pieces! Swimbuds short-cord headphones for swimming create less drag in water. No loose cord loops get caught in your gear or obstruct your head and arms while you swim. The extra-short cord is 10 inches long and enables you to easily use the iPod underwater with goggles.
Swimbuds are comfortable. Although it’s difficult to call anything that lodges in your ear canal truly wonderful, Swimbuds create a great waterproof seal. They are made with soft and malleable plastic with no hard edges. To get the best sound quality underwater, you need a good seal, so each headphone comes with three sizes of ear buds – small, medium and large. Choose the one that fits you best!
Underwater earphones available in white.
Compatible with most music players, including iPods
What you get:
- One pair of Waterproof Short Cord Swimbuds Waterproof Headphones*
- 1 FREE 39-inch (1m) Swimbuds Waterproof Audio Extension Cord (white)
- 4 sets of interchangeable waterproof earbuds to create a custom fit
- 1 set of earbuds to use for out of the water
- Hours of underwater audio listening
* For safety reasons, these and all headphones for swimming that create a tight seal should not be used below 10 feet.
Specs and Info:
- Short Cord Length: 0.8ft/ 0.25m
- Standard cord length: 4ft/1.2m
- Plug: 3.5mm nickel-plated
- Earbud Style: In-ear
- Driver unit: Φ 10mm, 6u
- Speaker impedance: 16ohm ±10%
- Speaker sensitivity: 102dB ± 3 dB
- Speaker frequency: 20-20,000 Hz
- Maximum input power: 30mW
- Weight: 12g