Smart Headphones Troubleshooting
- Bend the memory wire on the headphones to adjust the earbuds to the desired position.
- Memory wire should rest on top of the ear where glasses rest.
- Wear the headphone base as close to the back of the ear as possible.
- Place goggles on top of the headphones crossing the play/pause & the shuffle buttons.
- Pull the cord keeper tight to secure the headphones.
- Tuck slack from the cord keeper under the goggle strap.
How to Wear Video Guide
Caring for your Smart Headphones
- After each swim, unplug your headphones and rinse under some fresh water. This will help get any chlorine or salt off.
- Only charge the smart headphones when needed.
- Do not charge went wet. (This is the most common cause of battery related issues.)
Using your MP3 Headphones
Using your Bluetooth Headphones
Swimbuds MP3:Reset by pressing and holding the Play/Pause button for at least 8-seconds.
Swimbuds Bluetooth:Hold down both the Next Track and the Previous Track buttons. The Swimbuds Bluetooth® Headphones will then power off. Power on normally to restart.
- To properly connect the headphones to their charging cable you may need to wiggle the headphones while they are attached to the USB adapter to ensure they are sitting correctly on the connector till the lights indicate connections.
- With the device powered off, hold the Play/Pause button until the light blinks blue and red alternately, showing the headphones are in pairing mode.
- Turn on the Bluetooth® wireless function on the device you want to connect to.
- Locate SB100 on your connecting device's provided list, and select it. (For some devices, you may need to input 0000 as a password.)
- If pairing is successful, a series of tones will play and the light will change to blinking blue.
- To pair with a new device, simply turn Swimbuds Bluetooth® Headphones on in pairing mode again.