Replacement Instructions: Swimbuds Sport Headphones
RETURN HEADPHONES FOR REPLACEMENTIf you have tried the troubleshooting steps and tips (listed on our website here) without success, we are happy to replace your Swimbuds Sport Headphones if they are within our 1-year warranty.
- Keep your functioning iPod/mp3 player with you. We don’t need it to replace your headphones.
- Package your headphones. We recommend a small padded envelope or box.
- Address your package. Our business address is below. Please include a return/shipping address.
- Ship the headphones. We HIGHLY recommend United States Postal Service First Class Mail with Delivery Confirmation. It is the least expensive option and still quite secure and reliable.
- Collect your tracking number, and
- Submit your tracking number and the address to which you would like us to ship your replacement using the form below.
OUR BUSINESS ADDRESSUnderwater Audio Attn: Returns 215 SW 4th St. Suite 210 Corvallis, OR 97333
RemindersDO NOT USE A PLAIN ENVELOPE as this may lead to your headphones being lost. A cardboard or padded envelope or box is a far more secure way of shipping your headphones. DO NOT USE an expensive shipping method; it's just not necessary. REMEMBER to include your return/shipping address. REMEMBER to collect and submit your tracking number! Why wait to receive your replacement? We would love to get your new headphones to you as soon as possible.
Returns FormAs soon as you have shipped the headphones, complete the following form and we will be able to ship your replacement without waiting for the return to arrive. Please note that if we do not receive your tracking number we will have to wait until we receive your package into our office before sending the replacement.
When you have submitted the form, you will be redirected to our home page.